Howdy. New one here.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hoping ya'll can help me learn some things and possibly get a laugh or two along the way. Looking forward to gaining some of your knowledge. :)

Cheers.

Thanks.

"Because the roadie looks a thousand miles with his eyes. When the crowd roars, it brings a tear drop to the roadie's eye. Tears of pride." :P

Cheers.

Welcome FSC!

As you can see you are already getting the humour thrown your way and I am sure you will get a lot of cooking help too!

:)

Thank the gods you know the D. Everybody else just looks at me weird. :) My brother and I are to be seeing them in Austin the 19th. Super stoked. :D

LPBeier said:
Welcome FSC!

As you can see you are already getting the humour thrown your way and I am sure you will get a lot of cooking help too!

:)

Yes, its already happened. :) Thanks

Thank the gods you know the D. Everybody else just looks at me weird. :) My brother and I are to be seeing them in Austin the 19th. Super stoked. :D

Married to an aging rocker who loves Tenacious D. I play the stereo (no instruments) and haul guitars, make sure the amp is plugged in, etc. I also wince when he hits a wrong note.:LOL:

My paying job is as a nurse.

PrincessFiona60 said:
Married to an aging rocker who loves Tenacious D. I play the stereo (no instruments) and haul guitars, make sure the amp is plugged in, etc. I also wince when he hits a wrong note.:LOL:

My paying job is as a nurse.

Sounds like you're a pretty awesome wife for hauling his gear and such around. I wince at myself from time to time. Believe me, it doesn't feel too good on our end either. :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom