Husband of patient wife checking in

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The test went very nicely! I was away for my friend's children were hit by a car and I have been to the hospital every day.

I posted of this but no one answered. It is a terrible accident. One child is not expected to survive this.

I made a 94 on my test. I do not like that. I should have done this much better.

With love,
~Cat

There are responses Cat. You just didn't give it time to show up. Go back and read them.

Ninety-four is an excellent mark to receive. Considering the stress you are presently under you did very well. You have a lot on your plate right now to deal with. Don't beat yourself up over your mark. You are very smart. And you have your act together. :angel:

Thank you so very much, Addie. I saw these. I love my DC family!

I never thought of knives being different. I must look into this. BB, it looks to be you are doing very well! I have copied very many recipes from this website to try.

BB, the only problem with this website is that one becomes very hungry from seeing the photos of food. You must eat something first before clicking on this website. If you do not, your grocery costs will cause you to take a second mortgage of your home.

Again, I welcome you!

With love,
~Cat

I gave my Japanese $150.00 knife away to my son. It was a gift and she meant well, but too sharp and long for me.

A sharp knife is a safe knife. Please use extreme caution if you are using a dull knife.
I have two chefs knives. One is 10" and the other 8". I use the 10" much more than the 8". J A Henckel.
Both are high quality riveted with full bolsters and very well balanced. I guess I just like the longer one best.
I bought a knife sharpener some years ago and use it only when they really need attention. Mt steel is used before the first cut. Every single time I use the knife.

Is there a tradition (well, a superstition, really) where you are that you must never give a knife as a gift? Over here, if you receive a knife as a gift (even if you requested it) you must give the giver a penny otherwise you will cut the friendship.

I just realised I have not talked to my sister in ages. She gave me a knife last Christmas. No penny was received or given. :ermm:

Last edited:
A sharp knife is a safe knife. Please use extreme caution if you are using a dull knife.
I have two chefs knives. One is 10" and the other 8". I use the 10" much more than the 8". J A Henckel.
Both are high quality riveted with full bolsters and very well balanced. I guess I just like the longer one best.
I bought a knife sharpener some years ago and use it only when they really need attention. Mt steel is used before the first cut. Every single time I use the knife.

I just realised I have not talked to my sister in ages. She gave me a knife last Christmas. No penny was received or given. :ermm:

Then pick up the phone and call her. You don't want to have to live with the "if onlies." If only I had called her instead of waiting to hear from her first. Something I am always reminding my children of. Time to make that phone call. Hmmm!

Then pick up the phone and call her. You don't want to have to live with the "if onlies." If only I had called her instead of waiting to hear from her first. Something I am always reminding my children of. Time to make that phone call. Hmmm!

Thanks Addie. I will call her today!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom