I actually forgot......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Floridagirl

Senior Cook
Hi everybody

now I'm here since 2 weeks and actually forgot to introduce myself.....ooooops sorry!! :ohmy: Thats because everybody here is so friendly and helpful and I didn't have the feeling I'm new here :)
My name is Iris and I like cooking, baking, handicraft, swimming, my dog and all other animals, work out, digital image editing etc.

And I'm glad I found my way to this site

Iris :)

Welcome to the board. I just love your avatar! Is that a Doberman Pinscher with uncropped ears? It's great.

BC

Welcome to DC, Floridagirl!!
I know you will continue to love this place, it's wonderful to have a place to go and just talk.

8.gif

BC, thanks and yes you are right it is a Doberman with uncropped ears.

And this is my Dobermann her name is Cleo, at the time the pic was taken she was 7 month, now she is 15 month.
Cleo-Januar05.jpg

Texasgirl, yes it is graet to have a place like this!! :)

Hi Iris,

We're glad you found youre way here too. Love your pooch...I have a balck and tan doxie..We've been thinking about another dog for outside during the day and a dobie is on the top of the list..Beautiful animal. This is really a great place to spend time with nice people...WELCOME Iris:)
kadesma

Floridagirl it already feels like you are one of the family :) Welcome welcome welcome!

Welcome Florida girl.
.When we lived in Jacksonville We had a very good friend from Germany. Sorry to say we have lost track of her since her divorce..
Cleo is absolutely gorgeous! That is my little girl Dove that you see on your left. She is 8 years old now.

You will enjoy this site..we are all good friends.
Marge~Dove

Cleo is lovely. I like the uncropped ears. You don't see that in the U.S. very often because they have to be shown with cropped ears. I have a black and tan miniature pinscher with uncropped ears too. His name is Grommit. He could be a mini Cleo.

BC

Well I thought you were "one of us" by now so I didn't even notice - you certainly blend in to our family here - thanks for the introduction though - beautiful dog!!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom