I am a new member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tabbouleh? Love it Abdullah! Kabbah? Stuffed Kabbah as you show! Wonderful! You are right on my friend, right on. I have made these dishes.

I should like to make a wonderful pastry of your area. I've made the little round date filled cookies - love them!

I would be honored to have a rice recipe. One that has things added - I've seen photographs of wonderful looking "fancy" rice dishes. Precise measurements might not be necessary - amounts of ingredients more or less would probably be great plus tips on cooking.

Welcome!:)

smile::) Welcome, Abdullah
I hope to learn some recipes from you and your english is very good. You will enjoy this place very much.

wooooooow

Your responses wonderful,
I will return to respond to each and every one shortly after

Do you have any favorite Lamb recipes? My best friend's family is from Jordan and I always loved how they cook their lamb. Is lamb served often in Kuwait also?

Yes, we also cooked Lamb a wonderful pregnancy,
Will put you way :chef:
Do you speak Arabic?

Welcome to DiscussCooking (DC), Abdullah! We welcome you into our family, and we feel honored that you decided to become one of members.

You have several DC brothers and sisters who love Middle Eastern food - we hope you will be here on a regular basis to share your thoughts and ideas with us.

I also have the honour to be in this forum
The thematic wait, God willing

Tabbouleh? Love it Abdullah! Kabbah? Stuffed Kabbah as you show! Wonderful! You are right on my friend, right on. I have made these dishes.

I should like to make a wonderful pastry of your area. I've made the little round date filled cookies - love them!

I would be honored to have a rice recipe. One that has things added - I've seen photographs of wonderful looking "fancy" rice dishes. Precise measurements might not be necessary - amounts of ingredients more or less would probably be great plus tips on cooking.

Welcome!:)

Welcome,
Yes wonderful rice

Back
Top Bottom