I have just joined

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elisabetta

Assistant Cook
Hi I'm Elisabetta. I'm from Quebec and cooking is one of my passions. I can't wait to see what I discover here.

A Little about myself

I am in my 40's, a full time Mom and part time Organizer. I started cooking in my mid 20's. Being of Italian decent, I was taught Authentic Central Italian Cooking. I have some of my recipes on my website if you would like to have a look. Many are still missing. I am adding them slowly.

I really do enjoy my time in the kitchen and creating. I am now looking to expand my horizons and experiment with other cuisines.

I'm very friendly and I just can't wait to make new friends here. Pls don't be shy and message me to just to say hello or if you have any questions, I will be glad to answer them.

Warmest Regards
Elisabetta

Hello and welcome to DC! Central Italy eh? So you should have a pretty good lasagna recipe there somewhere? I saw one that was from Northern Italy but with a twist they used meatballs in it. It did look kinda like the type of lasagna I like: meaty, saucy, cheesy LOL.
Kinda like me!

Hello sattie, Maverick and Dave,

Marverick: Yes I do have a few Lasagna recipes and I do use meatballs at times as well with lasagna. Do you want to make it with bought pasta or homemade?

I have a few recipes....would you like them?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom