I just joined today and I'm still "getting the lay of the land".

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anita

Assistant Cook
While I'm 58 years old, I've only been cooking for 2-3 years now; always had someone cook for me, it seemed. NOW, it's a hobby of mine, a big part of my life, and something I like to share with others. I still have a WHOLE LOT to learn.

Anita, this is a great place to learn! There are lots of people here full of great info that they love to share. It's really great to have you with us!:)

A big welcome Anita!

I'm sure you'll love it here! Everyone is so helpful and kind. Don't worry for a moment about your level of culinary know-how :) everyone can always learn more than they already know, regardless of how long they've been cooking/in the kitchen :mrgreen:

Hi Anita,

a big welcome...
You will be just fine here...Everyone is helpful and will go out of there way to lend a hand...
kadesma

3.gif
to DC, Anita. I'm sure you will find lots of helpful ideas and recipes!! Sit back, relax and have fun!!

Welcome to our world Anita - hope to see you all over the boards soon. It's not that hard to navigate once you get to the page where all the forums are listed here

Hi Anita!
I'm so glad you've joined our family!
Remember, if you have a question, there's always someone here to help!

Let me join everyone else in welcoming you to DC, Anita! It is a wonderful place full of GREAT people!! :)

Welcome. I have only been here a few days as well but feel I have been here for years. I have been cooking since I was a child and I am still learning stuff. YOu will love it here.

Welcome Anita! You've come to the right place! Not only will you learn tons here, everyone's so nice. No question's too small so ask away. I bet we'll learn from you, too! :chef:

Anita

Welcome! I like someone who doesn't worry about what people think1 In other words, you tell us how long you have been cooking and how old you are!! Who else would admit to that? Pleased to know you and like your attitude. To be honest, I feel as though everyday is a new experience for me in the kitchen. Never know if it will be something that will be accepted. People here have gotten me through many many what I consider rough times. I have leaned on them so often and find myself drawn to know what is going on. Would you believe I even discussed having some kind of insects that I never knew existed but they did. WOLF SPIDERS! Everything on Internet and they were the ones who knew what was in my basement. Ever hear of them? Well, enough of introduction, hope I haven't scared you and look forward to finding out what you have in your basement. Lots of fun and success be yours.

Back
Top Bottom