Im a new member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh No!

Noway Atomic Jed!! Im not gonna get roped into giving out my SECRET CHILI RECIPES. :LOL: You would love that then you could use them for our cook-off! hahhaha :cool: :)

For much of the year, where I live can be called "The Great White North", but just South of the Canadian Border. So, as you can well imagine, Heat is more than welcome (the pun is intended).

We love new freinds here and you will find a wealth of knowledge visits this site. Please ask of us, and share with us your own cooking insights.

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Thanks Goodweed From The North

Thank You SO SO much for the warrrrrrrmmm welcoming Goodweed From The North. LOL. And, the (pun) too was cute. Im sending my Florida Sunshine Your way via Internet (Discuss Cooking Style). OOOOOO its so Goooood! I was reading some of your recipes. They sound delectable! Thanks!

Now AJ

Im not tellin' Hahahaha. You will just have to guess. And, if you guess it right, i wont tell you your right. :LOL: I want our cookoff to be fair and square!! Not really square! We neither one are square "We're Hip" Rock On!!:-p

Thank You

Thank you both Middie and Greatfood! Nice to meet you both! I sure have met some very nice people here. And, yes i like this site. I'ts addicting! Keep voting 5 Stars everyone! I just did!!:heart:

Back
Top Bottom