Im a new member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Heat

Senior Cook
Hi everyone, glad to be a member of such a growing site. Atomecjed (AJ) led me this way. Ive been voting, and thought well i might as well join. Thanks AJ :) And keep voting everyone we will be #6 before you know it!

Hi Heat,

Any friend of Atomecjed is certainly welcome here! We are so glad he talked you into coming over, and thanks for the votes!!!

Hi Heat. Welcome to Discuss Cooking and thanks for voting for us!:cool:

Thank you all

Thank you, GB, Norgeskog, Atomic Jed, and M.J. For the heart warming welcome. I know this is gonna be fun!

Enjoy your time here! I have not had the opportunity to spend as much time here as I would like yet, but I will. So far, it's a great place for me to come to and read and enjoy all the different "spices" of people here. :)

Thanks again!

Thanks, LeeAnn, i hope you get to spend more time here too, and thanks for the welcoming. And thanks pdswife1, Pam Leavy and Crewsk for your welcoming. :) . This place has a lot of friendly people. I like it!! As "AJ says" go vote 5 stars for DC. Yay!! We are climbing to First!!

img_96788_0_3d6c836f96e62d10642f7d81ce8eea67.gif
You are now a member of the best darn group on the web.

Hi,

and welcome here. You´ll see...here are the people nice and helpfull.:rolleyes: .

I hope that you´ll have a great time here.

lg Tanja:-p

Hello Heat welcome to "THE BEST CLUB GOING" Barbara and I send you Greetings and Salutations :chef: When you make a dish, don't do like me and be a :pig: gy and don't share :rolleyes: . Have a Nice Day

WOW!! You guys/gals are AWESOME!!

Wow! Thank so much to Wasabi, Sierra Cook, Sarah, Karaburun, Choclatechef and Maidrite for my wonderful welcoming. And Maidrite, my dish would have to be real special before i posted it!! Not my burnt toast!! Thanks again Yall. :chef:

Back
Top Bottom