I'm a noobie!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Pippipotamus

Assistant Cook
Hola everyone.. I started cooking about a year ago(coincidentally when I moved in with my boyfriend) and I looove making food! Mainly because I am always hungry and like eating. Learning and trying lots of new things these days so I'm coming up with lots and lots of questions. Wasn't taught much of anything cooking-wise... I need mommas(and papas) to help me out!!:flowers:

My favorite cooking resources are Youtube vids and Chef John:chef:, he got me off to a pretty good start I must say.

Hola everyone.. I started cooking about a year ago(coincidentally when I moved in with my boyfriend) and I looove making food! Mainly because I am always hungry and like eating. Learning and trying lots of new things these days so I'm coming up with lots and lots of questions. Wasn't taught much of anything cooking-wise... I need mommas(and papas) to help me out!!:flowers:

My favorite cooking resources are Youtube vids and Chef John:chef:, he got me off to a pretty good start I must say.

Welcome to DC from Italy!
I'm not "momma or papa", but I'll help as I can, more like a chubby bigger brother... :)

Welcome. This is a great site to learn from people who share your love of food and eating :)

Back
Top Bottom