I'm Back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tsi88kid

Senior Cook
It seems like I haven't posted here in forever! However, I am back and I just came back from a trip to France. I went all over southern France and then spent about 5 days in Paris. The Chatuea's and Cathedrals were SOOOOOOO amazing.Also the food was just phenominal. My favorite food was the croque madams because everything is so fresh, which is a grilled ham and cheese with a dropped egg on top. I also tried steak tartare, numerous crepes, and a lot more. Here is a picture of one of the crepes I had it was a ham,cheese,egg, and mushroom crepe and I'm glad to be back!

l_6ff70c2dfc3fb56426c6f0a691ac3844.jpg

Welcome Home! I was just looking around for you the other day. Thanks for the picture. I am glad that you had a great trip and a safe return. It will probably be a while before your head stops spinning from all the adventure.

Did you bring us back a sweet french recipe? hope so...hope so...hope so!!!

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Welcome home, t'kid. Glad you had such a wonderful time. The crepe looks delicious. Almost makes me want to change dinner plans for tonight. Please share more about your trip when you get your "home" legs back.

It's good to hear from you again.
So glad you had such a wonderful time in France. Did you pick up any tips for your Chef's course you won a place on?

hahah thanks for the great welcome backs! However, I did not get any french recipes over there I was not cooking during my vacation although towards the end i wanted to hahah.

Welcome Back!

Sounds like you had a great time! Southern france is an amaxing part of the world, I prefeed it over much Paris, just my opinion.

Crepe looks GREAT! I am hungry now!

Welcome back buddy, I see you had a mighty fine time and I am truly envious!!!

There is something about croque monsieurs and croque madames that cheese on toast and even Welsh rarebit can never quite match!

Anyway, glad you had a good time. Bet you enjoyed the holiday after all your hard work.

Back
Top Bottom