I'm back!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome back! Haven't met you yet, just joined a month ago. I'm Odette :) Looking forward to reading your posts! I've locked myself out of FB and my gmail more than once, always forget my passwords too so I write them down now lol!

Welcome back! Haven't met you yet, just joined a month ago. I'm Odette :) Looking forward to reading your posts! I've locked myself out of FB and my gmail more than once, always forget my passwords too so I write them down now lol!
I've been away over a year, signed up with a new nickname the other day because I couldn't remember my password but now I am back with my original nickname. ;)

Welcome back! I'm also new, joined just a few days before Snip.

I use different usernames and passwords for everything. I have a ton of accounts for home and even more for work. The hubby and I use a program called KeyPass to store our usernames and passwords. It's stored on our system, not online, and we back it up regularly. It makes it so I just have to remember its password and I'm all set. I'd never be able to remember all of my passwords and usernames and which ones went with which accounts. And for security reasons I always use different passwords for my accounts, especially any that have financial or identification info and I don't write them down anywhere where others might see them. The password database pretty much saves me. There are a few similar products out there and, being the techie that I am, I highly recomend this sort of solution to others that have a lot of usernames and passwords to remember.

purple.alien.giraffe said:
Welcome back! I'm also new, joined just a few days before Snip.

I use different usernames and passwords for everything. I have a ton of accounts for home and even more for work. The hubby and I use a program called KeyPass to store our usernames and passwords. It's stored on our system, not online, and we back it up regularly. It makes it so I just have to remember its password and I'm all set. I'd never be able to remember all of my passwords and usernames and which ones went with which accounts. And for security reasons I always use different passwords for my accounts, especially any that have financial or identification info and I don't write them down anywhere where others might see them. The password database pretty much saves me. There are a few similar products out there and, being the techie that I am, I highly recomend this sort of solution to others that have a lot of usernames and passwords to remember.

I googled it. Did you mean KeePass?

Last edited:
Hey there LC, you've just immersed yourself into a group of wonderful members. Enjoy, enjoy. they are all wonderful and helpful and lots of fun.
Kades

Back
Top Bottom