I'm back..anyone remember me?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lulu

Head Chef
Hi guys....I'm back! I'm still in touch with quite a few people, but was encouraged this week by Alix to pop back in and have a look round. I'm based in UK now and TBH not cooking very much at all these days, but we have friends arrivin from France on Thursday so I'm dusting off the pots and pans. :chef:

Hi Lulu,
Happy to see you again. Hope all is well and you can spend some time with us.

kadesma:)

I hope to very much spend more time here again. I have missed so many of you!

You'll notice my typing is not much better, but I am suffering less ill health these days, life is good.

Hey Lulu, I haven't seen you around lately, what's up? How are you, what's new? Are in England now? Good to see you and hear from you again.

Looks like I can plan my trip to Venice now, since there is whole One kosher restaurant there and I will have place to eat, woo-hoo.

Hm, this was ment as a reply for your other post, but for some reason it woudn't post, so I'm trying to post here.

Hi Charlie! I'll send you the address if you like ;) Its not so very hard to eat in italy if one is selective, but a kosher restaurant is a big deal. We had carry out regularly from one in Milan too. Very middle eastern inspired cuisine though, rather than the European influenced.

Yes I'm in England and I got a good deal better over summer. I have my horse home for the first time since I got ill almost fiove years ago now! I also have a greyhound now. My husband is still working full time in Italy for now, and has been told he'll have six months in Brussels either next winter or the summer after.

Lulu, I was mostly joking, you know me. I would love to go, but afraid untill kids leave the nest we are stock with out vacation. Who's going to take 4 kids? Nobody. And to go with kids is surely out of the question. So how have you been? You can PM me if you want. I used to love the arguments and conversations we had, I miss it.

Charlie: get cheap flights and take your kids! You must know better than most that travel is one of the most amazing gifts! The joy of continantal Europe is how child friendly it is.

I guess I'm arguing less these days too. I came here looking for old friends that got lost in the fights!

Vera, my dearest Vera, the lorrie is fine ;) hows the RV! looking forward to seeing what you have been cooking recently!

Lulu! I just thought of you the other day, so it's extra good to see you back "home"! I'm glad you're doing well and enjoying being back in England. Stop in when you can--it's always good to have you here!

I'm so happy to be back. It does kinda feel like home, doesn't it!

Hi MM, I thought I'd replied to you yesterday..but it must have got swallowed! So thanks. Hey Tatt, enough of the 'r' that word, I'm just STRANGE :)))

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom