I'm new!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Little Duck

Assistant Cook
Hey everyone I just joined. I really enjoy cooking and baking although I have just started my cooking journey. I am a 16 year old girl and my grandma had got me into cooking and just after she passed away I started to learn more about cooking and baking.

Welcome,

Feel free to ask and answer questions and share your favorite recipes.
Im sure you will find many valuable answers and suggestions , or at the very least, pointed in the right direction.

larry

My sympathies to you about your dear grandma.
There are lots of grandparents here, so we'll be happy to have you under our wings, and help you in any way possible. Welcome, Little Duck!

Hi Little Duck, and welcome. This is a good place to be. The members here are very kind and helpful. You could find anywhere better! Bonne Chance!

di reston

Enough is never as good as a feast Oscar Wilde

I meant, you couldN'T find anywhere better. Just one of my little blunders.
Looking forward to read you again

di reston

Enough is never as good as a feast Oscar Wilde

Welcome! One of our granddaughters is your age and started cooking at 14 with my wife's encouragement.

Hi, Little Duck. As you might already have worked out there are a few Brits on here. (It takes more than a few boxes of tea to get rid of us ;-). If you need recipes for Lancashire hot pot, Yorkshire pudding, Eccles cakes, Bakewell pudding, Grantham gingerbread (to say nothing of Ashbourne, Grasmere and Nottingham gingerbreads), Manchester tart, Derbyshire Oatcakes, Welsh rarebit, Irish stew or Scotch pancakes, you're in the right place.

We occasionally get a bit "shirty" (translation:- "cross") but don't let it put you off - we're very nice really.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom