I'm new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diannelvtx

Assistant Cook
:flowers: I'm Dianne & I stumbled upon this website. I like it! I've never been a gormet chef, but am a good cook and LOVE comfort foods. Bring on the chili, fried chicken with mashed potatoes & cream gravy, mac & cheese, anything chocolate, casseroles & soups of all kinds!!! I have lived in many different states and enjoyed trying the regional cooking. I will admit that I didn't try fried chicken feet when I lived in S. Carolina, but have eaten a lot of things other people might consider strange. I'll try pretty much anything, I just didn't have an opportunity to try the chicken feet. Boiled peanuts just didn't quite hit the spot!
I'm mom to Derrick & David. Derrick is 22 & is my Down syndrome sweetheart. David is 36 and a terrific son and good person. Hubby Ken has Parkinson's and I stay home to care for him. We have been in Oregon for 22 months and truly love the great northwest----fresh salmon, apples, cherries, all kinds of lovely veggies and so much more.
I'm happy to have joined this group!! Di

:flowers: I'm Dianne & I stumbled upon this website. I like it! I've never been a gormet chef, but am a good cook and LOVE comfort foods. Bring on the chili, fried chicken with mashed potatoes & cream gravy, mac & cheese, anything chocolate, casseroles & soups of all kinds!!! I have lived in many different states and enjoyed trying the regional cooking. I will admit that I didn't try fried chicken feet when I lived in S. Carolina, but have eaten a lot of things other people might consider strange. I'll try pretty much anything, I just didn't have an opportunity to try the chicken feet. Boiled peanuts just didn't quite hit the spot!
I'm mom to Derrick & David. Derrick is 22 & is my Down syndrome sweetheart. David is 36 and a terrific son and good person. Hubby Ken has Parkinson's and I stay home to care for him. We have been in Oregon for 22 months and truly love the great northwest----fresh salmon, apples, cherries, all kinds of lovely veggies and so much more.
I'm happy to have joined this group!! Di
Hello Di
img_815180_0_660fb0776a382703b64b648d35233f98.gif
Les

Hi Dianne welcome!
If you like comfort food, you'll love it here. Lot's of good people here and loads of great info and advice. Nice to have you.
John.

Welcome to DC Dianne! I love comfort foods too. I'm starving now that I see your list of foods.

Welcome! Remember that we not only do food, but go on our line where we give each other moral support for all kinds of the turns life throws our way. It sounds like you have your hands full, and we'll be there for you.

Back
Top Bottom