I'm new here...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Autie Kittie

Assistant Cook
So hello, everyone!:)

I have been baking for a while and I have started a small online business selling cookies. (And have even earned a couple of repeat customers!)
I work part time at a thrift store, and I am engaged to the most wonderful person in the whole entire world! :wub: I do not have children and I do not plan to have any for quite a long while.
But I do live with two dogs, my fiance, his twelve year old brother, and his mom and dad.

I love baking. I find it to be a relaxing activity (even if it is rather stressful at times.)
I love to come up with new dishes, and my family loves to try them out!

I decided to join because I thought this would be a nice place to discuss various techniques and recipes, as well as find insight.

Last edited:
img_829639_0_aceac08860052a33029fd8067b376adc.gif

img_829639_1_8bb286c30074da6afb3bc6ad3387018d.gif

img_829639_2_b5da70eb6198f8393aa7ea8c059edfdf.gif

nice to meet you

img_829639_3_4f3046fd3aa56639f52cc1e1cc79e530.gif

you will have no problem finding people to talk to about anything here (personal chats go on in the off topic forum). there are many talented and knowledgeable chefs and home cooks to help answer any questions about cooking. BUT most importantly everyone is friendly and caring!!

settle in your puter chair, grab a snack and have some fun!!

warning you may laugh yourself off the chair at times so put your seatbelt on and put a cover your puter keyboard to protect against that sudden laughter spray caused by reading and drinking at the same time!!

Welcome to the DC group. As you'll find out, everyone has some special talent to contribute and I'm sure you'll be no exception. We all help each other out and it's a ball! Couldn't ask for a nicer bunch of folks. Again, Welcome.

welcome!! this place is a blast, and extremely helpful. lot's of cool
people, lots of great ideas and help when you need it like, immediately!
like on those times when it is 5 pm and you haven't started dinner yet
and don't have a clue what to cook!! keep checking things out and
posting. there is a wealth of info on this site. happy posting!

Back
Top Bottom