I'm new! I'm new!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarahtonin

Assistant Cook
Hi all! I have been looking for a good cooking forum for a quite a while. I love to cook and I cook as an expression of my love. I cook daily for my family, the art and planning I bring to it feeds my soul as well. I look forward to sharing, teaching, and learning from you all.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the club. I also love to cook and create meals for my family and friends. I like to make meals like a painter uses a canvas to create a master piece. It's always nice to hear "yum" and "more please"!

I'm old, I'm old. Wanna trade? Oh wait, you're a woman. I want to stay a man, just a man in his twenties.:LOL:

I too love cooking and have made the best I can for my family, and anyone else I cook for for about 40 or so years now. I like your attitude and look forward to sharing cooking knowledge, and general conversation.

Welcome to our little community (worldwide).

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Welcome! This is indeed a great forum.

Welcome to DC Sarah. This really is a very friendly forum. We have members from all over the globe. Having a down day? Go to "Today's Funny." You will be cheered up in a Nano second. Stick around. Any questions? You will get more answers that you ever dreamed of. :angel:

Thank you all for the warm responses!! It's great to find a place with kind people that enjoy creating great food.

Hi Sarah. welcome from another newby to the forum

And a big welcome to you also Daffers. We do enjoy getting new members. Everyone here for the most part has a great sense of humor. And we love laughter as well as good food. There are some folks who just hate to cook every day. You have to feel sorry for them. They need to come here so we can turn their thought process around. :angel:

And a big welcome to you also Daffers. We do enjoy getting new members. Everyone here for the most part has a great sense of humor. And we love laughter as well as good food. There are some folks who just hate to cook every day. You have to feel sorry for them. They need to come here so we can turn their thought process around. :angel:

I do have to admit that on the rare occasion I do like to order in, but that is a rare treat. Cooking centers me. Feeding others is bliss.

"In its essence, a meal is a creative act that has its genesis in the mind of someone who cares enough to plan it, gather ingredients and labor over its creation."

Welcome Sarah (and Duffers). I don't cook every day, but I do spend a lot of time each day thinking about food, ways to change things up, etc. I'm just a rudimentary cook who has been blessed with the ability to take the ingredients I have on hand and make something that gets compliments. A natural in the kitchen? Maybe...should've gone to culinary school...

Back
Top Bottom