I'm new, too...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Conda

Assistant Cook
Hi, Michigan here, waiting for some of the snow that we seem to be missing this year! :LOL: Not a problem!!!!

I am a single Mom, Grandma, and live outside the Detroit area. I work as a Senior Project Manager for a major corporation, and love to spend my spare time cooking and entertaining. I REALLY enjoy cooking classes, and will be attending one in January that is a six course Italian dinner, along with wine pairings for each course. This is held yearly by the Grand Rapids Community College, along with several other offerings. I have also signed up for another one in March. My dream is to take a class in Italy or France, or even in the Napa area. Has anyone done that? If so, would you do it again? Where would YOU suggest one goes?

Look forward to meeting you all, and anxious to see what I can learn here!! :chef:

Welcome Conda,
I'm sure you will really enjoy it here. There is so much to choose from and people are friendly and always willing to help you. Come visit any topic, ask a question, share your knowledge and the people with be right there with you.
kadesma;)

Hi Conda, Happy New Year! Welcome to DC and you will love it here. This site is like coming home to family and friends. They are always here to help you and laugh with you and share their knowledge with you. If they don't have the answer, they will find a place or someone that does. You will enjoy it here. Again, welcome aboard. :)

Welcome Conda! Even in the middle of winter, you will find DC a warm place where you can exchange recipes, experiences and much more. Enjoy yourself here!

Hello Conda and welcome to DC. Our members are all warm and friendly and will be able to help you out with all your questions and are all fantastic chefs.

Happy New Year.

Hello Conda and welcome. We have members in Greece, Italy,France,Germany and many places as members. All with super answers and recipes to share.

Back
Top Bottom