I'm the worst cook in the world! Hi!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caviar

Assistant Cook
Hi, everyone! Another newbie here. I made it to my late 50's without being able to cook more than VERY basic dishes. Not creative, not clever.

However- I *love* to eat, read cookbooks and watch cooking shows. :LOL:

About my name.... How does one eat caviar? [Old joke.] With a spoon, of course! ;)

It's nice to meet you all!

Welcome, Caviar! So you're the one who inherited my title! Until last year, I was the worst cook in the world! But get ready - you won't be for long. If they can help me here, they can help anyone.

Hi Caviar,
glad to meet you, jump in anywhere..Everyone here are so helpful and nice. You will soon be addicted just like the rest of us.

kadesma:)

Thank you so much for the warm welcome!

Fisher's mom- is there a special apron I get to wear? Or, a flashing set of antlers to let people know that danger is present?

I've asked a question on a thread and received 2 answers that have already helped me!

Is there a way to forbid my entrance to any of the dessert and bread threads? :LOL:

Hi, everyone! Another newbie here. I made it to my late 50's without being able to cook more than VERY basic dishes. Not creative, not clever.

However- I *love* to eat, read cookbooks and watch cooking shows. :LOL:

About my name.... How does one eat caviar? [Old joke.] With a spoon, of course! ;)

It's nice to meet you all!
Welcome! Keep watching those shows ~ they're inspiring. That's how I learned to cook at 35.:ohmy:

Hi, again everyone! I'm finally checking back in, and see all the wonderful, warm welcomes. Thank you. :)

Have to say I like the slight nuttiness in names and humor I see- it's enjoyable. I'm getting old & now beginning to live through illness/death of family/friends on a far more regular basis- so any chance I get to find humor, I'm there!

BTW- I'm going to go to Hollywood and pitch a show [I'm sure someone else has already thought of it, tho...] :

Bottom Chef 2009. ;) Anyone want to compete?

Hi, again everyone! I'm finally checking back in, and see all the wonderful, warm welcomes. Thank you. :)

Have to say I like the slight nuttiness in names and humor I see- it's enjoyable. I'm getting old & now beginning to live through illness/death of family/friends on a far more regular basis- so any chance I get to find humor, I'm there!

BTW- I'm going to go to Hollywood and pitch a show [I'm sure someone else has already thought of it, tho...] :

Bottom Chef 2009. ;) Anyone want to compete?

I'm sorry to hear about your sadness.

About your show idea: If it is anything like the show 'Can you cook like a 5th grader', I'm there. :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom