Insert Appropriate Greeting Here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

countchocula86

Assistant Cook
Howdy all, Im Jay, 22 from Toronto. Im really hungry right now, but sadly Ive let my fridge kinda go bare. I guess Im a bit of a masochist, when Im hungry I troll youtube for cooking videos, and I decided to look for a forum and lo and behold :)

Okay, Jay, clean out your refrigerator and get ready to have a great time enjoying cooking and eating food. You've come to the right place.

Plus, you will find tons of new, great friends. We're glad you are here.

Welcome to DC!! We had a Count Chocula icecream (well more like ice confectionery to be honest) when I was growing up. Couple of my friends would have them every day after lunch from the canteen in summer.

Welcome ... It never occurred to me to troll uTube for food videos. OMG, I'll never get off this couch now!
I did that a couple of times but after watching the entire episode of Ready Steady Cook (UK version) in four parts and it eating up all of my broadband allowance in the one sitting (!!!!!!!!), I got out of the habit very quickly!!:LOL:

Howdy all, Im Jay, 22 from Toronto. Im really hungry right now, but sadly Ive let my fridge kinda go bare. I guess Im a bit of a masochist, when Im hungry I troll youtube for cooking videos, and I decided to look for a forum and lo and behold :)

I'm from Oshawa, about an hour away. I'm always hungry, in fact, I'm going to make myself a taco. Can't go wrong trolling youtube.

Back
Top Bottom