Intro

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cjmobxnc

Assistant Cook
Hello, everyone. I just found this place on my search for new recipes and thought I would give it a look-see.

:chef:

Katie E said:
Hi, cj. Welcome to DC. Do more than have a look-see. Take a couple of minutes to browse all our forums to see what we have to offer. We're glad you've found us. Plan to stay a long, long time.

I plan to stay a while, and look at all the fun things you have here - but at this moment, we have a thunderstorm brewing, so I've got to finish and shut the pc down. Will be back after weather clears.

mudbug said:
Bienvenue, cjmobxnc! That's a lot of consonants in a moniker--are you of Eastern Euro descent by any chance?

Lets see - part German, English, Irish, and Scottish.

But those don't reflect how I came about my name:

cjm - my initials
obxnc - i used to work on the outer banks of nc, hence the abbreviations.

mudbug said:
love obx! am looking forward to a return trip next summer. juicy peaches, yes!

what part of obx were you in? i used to work in Corolla, my sister works in Duck and lives in KDH (Kill Devils Hills)

JoAnn L. said:
Cjm, welcome to DC. So glad you are joining us. I know you will have a good time here.

Thanks for the welcome, JoAnn. I am having a wonderful time here - just hoping that we don't get any more ikky weather tonight.

Welcome Miss cjmobxnc

Well lets see...I am on the outer banks of Bayou Pierre, close to Bayou Bitter.
And I love duck gumbo! There are some hills around that are the devil to climb that will just kill ya!:ermm:

Oh yeah! Welcome to DC

Hello, Andy M, and thanks for the welcome. Everyone is so friendly here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom