Introducing...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mav'sWife

Assistant Cook
Hello,

Some of you will figure out who I am by my user name - I am Maverick's wife, real name Serena. I have been watching my husband online for the last few months and since he is the chief chef in this house I have watched his interest and skill in cooking increase considerably, so I figured is was time I joined, lol.

My interests are baking pies, breads, soups, Thai & vegetarian cooking, growing vegetables and all other forms of plant life, reading, biking, camping, watching classic films, antiques, amateur photography.

Fabulous! Another husband/wife team. Welcome, Serena. Buck and I have been members for a couple of years and have enjoyed our time here thoroughly. You'll expand your "friends" list beyond imagination.

Hop in and become part of our great big foodie family. We're happy you have joined us.

Took me awhile to convince her it was OK, and that there were other couples on here together as well!
Just don't tell her about the kitchen pics I posted! LOL.

To Everyone,

Thankyou all so much for the warm welcome. My husband gets so much enjoyment from this site - it will be fun to join him. After all, why should he have all the fun!

Welcome to DC Serena!! You do know though that you won't get anything done now. We will dominate your spare time - we are that addictive!! LOL

Serena,
we've all been wondering where the pretty half of the duo has been:) So glad you have come to join us..Now don't let ol Mav hide you away again. Come n
have some fun.
kadesma

Bless your heart Miss Serena...you deserve "Stars" in your crown for putting up with the "Wildman" Maverick...:LOL:

Seriously...Welcome to DC....You are already Family, so....

Have Fun and Enjoy!!!

mav'swife, first of all, welcome to dc.

if you ever fell that you aren't getting enough time to chat with us here, just tell the old boy to get to shovelin' and dishwashin', ok? ;)

I'm always busy washing dishes - we haven't had a dish washer in 8 years. I'm the chief dishwasher followed by my 3 minions.

In fact, there's at this moment more - not too many but there are some.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom