Introducing myself

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Brentscooking

Assistant Cook
Hi,
NC here. I've been lurking for a little while and decided to make it official. My main kitchen is my back deck. That being said I will use the stove when it's just not possible to cook outside. I'm always looking for new recipes and new ways to cook old and new dishes.

Welcome from Texas. A backyard kitchen is the best, because you can clean it with a garden hose.:LOL:

CD

Welcome, Brent. I like caseydog's argument for an outdoor kitchen. ;) What part of NC? My SIL and her hubby just moved to near Charlotte after living up the street from us for about a dozen years. They previously lived in Orlando FL and decided returning there would be just too hot anymore. Charlotte hasn't been much cooler. :LOL:

Welcome! If you do a lot of outdoor cooking, I'm guessing you have a smoker. Have you tried Myron Mixon's cupcake chicken thighs?

Welcome, Brent. I like caseydog's argument for an outdoor kitchen. ;) What part of NC? My SIL and her hubby just moved to near Charlotte after living up the street from us for about a dozen years. They previously lived in Orlando FL and decided returning there would be just too hot anymore. Charlotte hasn't been much cooler. :LOL:

We are half way between Charlotte and Greensboro just off I85.

Welcome! If you do a lot of outdoor cooking, I'm guessing you have a smoker. Have you tried Myron Mixon's cupcake chicken thighs?
I have a large BGE and a mini max BGE along with a Holland gasser that stores all my BGE accessories :chef:

Hey @pepperhead212 , I grow them and also make my own Tabasco sauce among other things. If I knew how to post I pic I would show you my back deck garden.
I have 16 varieties of chili peppers growing out there this season. And that's the least I have grown in a long time!

I have a large BGE and a mini max BGE along with a Holland gasser that stores all my BGE accessories :chef:

Large Egg here as well as a Horizon off-set. I have a Weber 22.5 for most grilling and have a rotisserie and "kettle pizza" kit for it. The only thing I use gas for are crawfish boils, steaming crabs and stir frying.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom