Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

chandrakr

Assistant Cook
Hi All,

My name is Chandra and I am a new member from London. I completed my studies and planning to get married this year. I love cooking and my fiance too loves my cooking. I am basically from India and i cook mostly indian dishes, but would love to try western dishes. I travelled to U.S and tried food there as well. I am a eggitarian and would love to get recipe ideas and love to share my recipes to everyone.

Best wishes to all my fellow members

Welcome! I absolutely love this forum. I have gotten some good advice and good recipe ideas here. I love cooking and I LOVE indian food and I would LOVE to get some recipes from you! I would love to suprise my family by cooking some indian food for a change...

Hi Chandra! And welcome. My mother-in-law is from London. (not to worry, I am very fond of her) I, too, love to cook. I was raised by my grandmother who was a prolific kitchen artist. Her forte was baking and, hopefully, she passed along a lot of her skills to me. I don't know if she knew I loved cooking or only thought that I loved sampling her creations. Anyway you have come to the right place if you love creating in the kitchen. I too am new here but I feel I am among friends and you should too!

Welcome, Chandra! I really love Indian food. A friend (also from England - Manchester but don't hold that against him LOL) has taught me a lot about it and I cook it often, but I want to learn more about the spices and how and when to use them. It is great to have you at DC!

Hi, Chandra! Lots of info and talent here at DC. Forgive me my ignorance, but what is an "eggitarian"? I've never heard the term. Much for you to teach us, too. Welcome.

Back
Top Bottom