Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mimizkitchen

Head Chef
Hello fellow foodies,

Just joined today and am looking forward to spending much time with you.. I'm a self taught cook who has worked in the business for many years.. I am now trying to get my own thing started, and i'm sure there is a wealth of information within this community,, so be prepared lol...

I live in sunny florida, and am the mother of two fabulous children, and Mimi to three wonderful boys..

Going go check out the forum.. Talk to you soon..

Sharon :clap:

Hi, Mimi. The word association thread is a kick. Funny how a single word can reveal the personalities behind our nicks and underneath our toques. I click it sometimes for the entertaining stream of DC community consciousness, but I've so far been able to restrain myself from diving into the "meth crack of online discussion boards." Chocolate? I refuse to discuss my stash!

Welcome to DC

Hi, Mimi. The word association thread is a kick. Funny how a single word can reveal the personalities behind our nicks and underneath our toques. I click it sometimes for the entertaining stream of DC community consciousness, but I've so far been able to restrain myself from diving into the "meth crack of online discussion boards." Chocolate? I refuse to discuss my stash!

Welcome to DC

Thank you Spork, and you are so right, it is very addictive... Seems like Andy and I close it down at night, but we have fun... Don't be hidden your stash of chocolate, do tell!!! ;):);):)

Back
Top Bottom