Introduction

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Habanero

Assistant Cook
Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd join the forum. It looks like there are a lot of good people online here, and so I'm excited to get into some of the discussions. I love to cook myself, and I love to eat great food even more. I'm fairly adept at cooking. I also own a small olive oil infusion company that sells primarily habanero infused olive oil. It's called Plato's habanero infused olive oil. For the sake of abiding by the terms and conditions regarding spam, I'm not posting a link. Hope to chat with some of you soon, I'm sure you all can teach me all sorts of interesting things.

Habanero

Your nickname is a food staple in my apartment. I hope my peppers grow well this year because I firmly believe eating enough will cure most ailments. Welcome!

Hi Everyone,

Just thought I'd join the forum. It looks like there are a lot of good people online here, and so I'm excited to get into some of the discussions. I love to cook myself, and I love to eat great food even more. I'm fairly adept at cooking. I also own a small olive oil infusion company that sells primarily habanero infused olive oil. It's called Plato's habanero infused olive oil. For the sake of abiding by the terms and conditions regarding spam, I'm not posting a link. Hope to chat with some of you soon, I'm sure you all can teach me all sorts of interesting things.

Habanero
Welcome to DC!:):):)

Welcome to DC! Great place to learn alot & share experiences. Hello from South Dakota.

Hi guys, i am new here and i want to have a good time here. Any experience dude to help me get started.

Check out the "new posts" dig right in. It's fun once you get started.

Hello there, & welcome! I would be interested in knowing what your fav. recipe is from usiing your oil would be!

Well i am not very knowledgeable in this field but i will look into it and respond better.

Back
Top Bottom