Introduction from Tiffeny

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tiffeny

Assistant Cook
Hi all,

My name is Tiffeny and I live in Victoria, BC, Canada with my husband, Stephen; my stepdaughter, Kelsey-Rae (16); and my son, Avery (3). I grew up in a family who cares little for sports but that loves to eat. My dad is a professional baker and cake decorator and is the most amazing cook I know. I collect retro and antique cookbooks and used to do a good amount of canning prior to Avery’s birth. Avery loves helping me in the kitchen and he and I often make our own soups and bread (okay I admit it we also make a lot of cookies, cakes, and brownies :pig: ).

I am excited to have found this forum and look forward to getting to know you all.

Tiffeny

Thanks Barb,

I can already feel my waistline expanding from all the new recipes I will be trying. Going to do a search soon for Tamales and Friendship Cake :).

Tiffeny

welcome000647np.gif

Welcome!

I need to get some of those elasticated waist trousers.......

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! I can't wait to get those elastic waisted pants...I can barely breath in my jeans. As my best friend says, I'm not chubby...I'm fluffy :).

When we go to elastic waist jeans, they're called 'soccer mom' jeans.....we are no longer cool.:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom