it's crewsk's 28th!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I remembered Pansies were your favorite,
so I planted a field of them in your honor.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

42885094IrhxdW_ph.jpg

Oh my gosh, I'm late and I'm sorry Crewsk...

I hope you had a special day and that you were treated like the very special person that you are...Happy Birthday...
kadesma

Ok, I noticed that the thread was opened by Luvs and that it shows she did it yesterday. I don't know if that is a computer glich on DC or if Luvs already knew Crewsk had a b-day today and jumped on it early so that we had time to see it. My post is edited because I freaked thinking that I missed it and went to the main page to make sure who had a b-day today and saw crewsk on there for today and not yesterday :eek:)
From some of the other posts, I assume that they thought the same.
So Luvs, when did you start the thread so that I know I'm not going crazy?

texasgirl said:
Ok, I noticed that the thread was opened by Luvs and that it shows she did it yesterday. I don't know if that is a computer glich on DC or if Luvs already knew Crewsk had a b-day today and jumped on it early so that we had time to see it.
Birthday Calendar

MJ, i finally saw on the first page that it was today, but, Luvs thread was started yesterday and I thought that I had missed it. I was just wondering if she did start it yesterday, or if something went wrong on here and it showed Luvs started it yesterday and actually did it today.

Can we get to that calendar from somewhere on here like that?

texasgirl said:
Can we get to that calendar from somewhere on here like that?
Click on the Birthday cake in the lower left hand corner to unlock the magic.:mrgreen:

Happy Birthday again Crewsk.:LOL:

Happy Birthday To Youuuuuuuuu......Happy Birthday To Youuuuuu.......Happy Birthday Dear Crewskkkkkkkkkk.....Happy Birthday To You!!!

Belated Birthday!

Hello I am new to here so I don't know you very well but alot of your posts have helped me, thank you. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Sorry I am so late.:)

ec{3906}.jpg

Sheesh, where was I looking yesterday!!
40.gif
But well... it is always better late than never... I hope you had a very special day filled with goodies, smiles and love...

Back
Top Bottom