Jeannie B

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jeannieb

Assistant Cook
:cat: Hello Everyone! This is my first time here and I'm very excited to learn a little (or a lot) from all of you! How great it is to have a site for an aspiring cook such as myself to ask questions (especially about what to make for dinner!) I am so looking forward to getting to know some of you and some of your best dishes. I hope that I can also answer some questions that you may have... Thanks so much for all your help in advance! :chef:
Jeannie

Hi!
Welcome. You came to the right place to learn. Everyone here is very very helpful. Just ask and an answer ( or 20 ) will come in seconds.

smiles, T

Thanks so much everyone! It's nice to be made to feel welcome so quickly! I live in Canada and we are in the middle of a snow storm warning - can't believe it's coming so early this year! Thanks for your Warm Welcome
Jeannie

It's way way way tooooo early for snow and cold! Make a nice large pot of soup and relax for the rest of the day.

Welcome to DC Jeannie,
this is a wonderful palce for sharing and meeting outstanding people.

kadesma:)

Yes, actually, I've made a pot of chili and some apple crisp for dessert! I have to go out to a friend's tonite, so I'll try to eat very light! It's going to be hard though!
Jeannie

Welcome to DC - filled with special people who have warm hearts and are great cooks and chefs. You will learn a lot and you are definitely in the right place to learn.

Hi!
Actually, where I am, we had a lot come down, but now the rain is taking it all away... good thing, we have a town's fall fair tomorrow, but it's still too cold for me! Ha! Thanks for the great welcome!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom