Just joined this group!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Timothy

Head Chef
Hello everyone! I'm a person who loves to eat, enjoys cooking and loves almost all foods. I'm not a person who knows a lot of fancy stuff, but I do love to learn new methods and try new foods.

I look forward to reading and trying a lot of new ideas learned here.

Tim

Welcome to DC Timothy!
Thanks Snip! I look forward to reading all of the food ideas here! I'm retired, and at last have time to cook meals that take more time and work. I think I'm really going to enjoy this group!

You're the first person I've ever met who lives in Africa. I've read about your country many times, and the variations of culture and foods sounds like my kind of place! I'll especially look forward to reading your posts!

Thanks again for the kind words!

Tim

Thanks Snip! I look forward to reading all of the food ideas here! I'm retired, and at last have time to cook meals that take more time and work. I think I'm really going to enjoy this group!

You're the first person I've ever met who lives in Africa. I've read about your country many times, and the variations of culture and foods sounds like my kind of place! I'll especially look forward to reading your posts!

Thanks again for the kind words!

Tim

Nice to have you join us Timothy, you've come to the right place to find wonderful people who enjoy cooking! I was welcomed here with open arms and I already feel like this is my family away from home :) We are not all expert cooks and your skill level won't matter at all. Lots of advise from friendly members here.
Africa is great, I've been to a few other countries but SA will always be home!
I love the friendly people, the casual atmosphere and just the love for life that South Africans have. Feel free to ask me anything you want, will help where I can and if I can't someone else will for sure! Have a great evening

Thank you to all of you! After reviewing the site, it looks exactly like the type of place and people that I really like! I look forward to finding new friends here and lots of new recipes!

What did you have planned there, BT? There is an ISO in Slo Mo, but the rest???

Anyway, Welcome Timothy! Glad you found us! Don't mind BuckyTom, he should be sleeping during the day.:)

Jump in anywhere and have fun!

darn, sorry if it didn't work. it was supposed to be "timm-ahhhh" from south park.

welcome nonethess, tim.

and hey, princess. i'm on vacation. i'm not on vst for a while.

lol, i really should proof read what i type. i almost got enough e's and l's in there, and princess fee scared my s away. .:)

Last edited:
Hello everyone! I'm a person who loves to eat, enjoys cooking and loves almost all foods. I'm not a person who knows a lot of fancy stuff, but I do love to learn new methods and try new foods.

I look forward to reading and trying a lot of new ideas learned here.

Tim
Hi Tim,
glad you've found us and I'm looking forward to chatting with you from time to time.Welcome to our family.
kadesma:)

Back
Top Bottom