Katie E's birthday party!!!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Miss Katie… Remember as you get older three things begin to happen. The first one is your memory goes, and ah…let’s see...Ah…:ermm: Oh shoot!! I can't remember the other two.

Anyway…

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KATIE! I sure do hope you don't have to bake your own birthday cake...enjoy your day, sitting on that wonderful porch with Buck and watching the little kitties play!

Happy Birthday, dear Katie!
be_mine.jpg

Wow! What a treat! Thanks, everyone, for all the kind and generous birthday wishes.

I've been having a perfect day. The weather is as good as anyone could want. Heard from all but one of my children. It's still early so I'm sure to hear from him, too.

Buck and I are out on our big front porch drinking mint juleps (my request) and enjoying our outdoor kitties. Omigosh, they're so much fun.

Just opened gifts and cards and will have a wonderful meal in a couple of hours. Life's good.

Thanks again, everyone. You're the best.

P.S. Heard from last child. Their house is a zoo with lots of little ones. Also spoke with their sons, my sweet grandboys, so all's well.

Last edited:
Wow! What a treat! Thanks, everyone, for all the kind and generous birthday wishes.

I've been having a perfect day. The weather is as good as anyone could want. Heard from all but one of my children. It's still early so I'm sure to hear from him, too.

Buck and I are out on our big front porch drinking mint juleps (my request) and enjoying our outdoor kitties. Omigosh, they're so much fun.

Just opened gifts and cards and will have a wonderful meal in a couple of hours. Life's good.

Thanks again, everyone. You're the best.

P.S. Heard from last child. Their house is a zoo with lots of little ones. Also spoke with their sons, my sweet grandboys, so all's well.

Katie E: Sounds like a perfect birthday. What more could a person ask for.

Hey guys;

Thanks for all your posts and good wishes. We had a great day and you all were a big part of it.

Bless your pea-pickin' little hearts!!
(With apologies to Paula Deen).

Back
Top Bottom