kelly from australia down under im new

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kellybelly

Assistant Cook
hi everyone im kelly from australia mother of 2 girls and i am after recipes for home made relish, sauces and chutneys.:angel:

Hi kellybelly - welcome to the site. You might want to start looking here and then do specific searches if you are looking for more.

hi kelly! welcome to DC. i know you will like it here. it is a great resource and the people are friendly and helpful.

Ciao Kelly, welcome to DC!! We all love to help and share, and above all to have fun together!! Glad you have joined us, don't be shy and jump right in!!:)

Kellybelly welcome to the family we always have room for one more. I am afraid all you will get from me is a smile and a hug. Welcome Home :chef:

P.S. its not that I won't share recipes, I just am not that smart LOL !
icon12.gif

welcome kellybelly.

lol, good username. my mom's name is eleanor, so my dad often called her elly-belly. :) (norskie-doodly usually followed)

Gidday and welcome Kelly, from another Antipodean but from just across the ditch!!:) :)
You will love it here for sure, lots of wonderful friendly people and some great advice all served up with smiles.:chef:

Hi Kellybelly! Love your name! I'm so happy you came to DiscussCooking. It's a great site, and the members are very helpful. I hope you find the recipes you're looking for. It's great to have you here! :chef:

Back
Top Bottom