Ken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome to DC Ken.:cool: I almost feel like we know each other already (don't forget to PM me about our discussion buddy):mrgreen:

Wow, you have alot of karma already! Way to go! Lets all give Ken some karma!:)

Barbara L said:
I've heard that's the same welcome she gives people at her front door!

Sorry Wasabi! I just couldn't resist!!

:) Barbara

Yes but my legs are not that hairy.
:ROFLMAO:

You know Ken...Most people wouldnt get 2 pages, your already well was on 3 and it hasnt been that long.....congrats!!

Welcome Ken,
Nice to meet the other half of Alix:LOL: I hope you are ready for all the high jinks around here..This is one fun loving group:LOL: But, I think you will never find a better or nicer group anyplace..After chatting with Alix a few times here, I'm looking forward to your posts and how you and Maidrite hit the games and jokes forum:ROFLMAO:
kadesma

OK, I see Ken is creeping up RAPIDLY with the karma. If I see a HINT of any embarrassing stories on here...well, I'll be unhappy.

Alix said:
OK, I see Ken is creeping up RAPIDLY with the karma. If I see a HINT of any embarrassing stories on here...well, I'll be unhappy.

C'mon folks! Keep those phones ringing...and let's bring that number up, up, up!
Think of the children.

(and by the way, giving Karma to Alix at the same time really defeats the purpose now doesn't it?:-p )

Alix said:
Whoooo BABY! You should have heard the one he told me!!! Let's just say that I am at work now and can't repeat anything! :-p :LOL: :mrgreen:

Barbara L said:
Whoooo BABY! You should have heard the one he told me!!! Let's just say that I am at work now and can't repeat anything! :-p :LOL: :mrgreen:

On'tday aysay othingnay!:mad:

Oh crap. What did he tell YOU??? :angry: :ROFLMAO:

Y'know, this is so unfair, does anyone want to hear stories about Ken's embarrassing moments for karma?

what a great song Alix!! I hope you sing it ALL during your nap!! let me know how it goes! Maybe you can dream of Boy George too!!!

Alix said:
Oh crap. What did he tell YOU??? :angry: :ROFLMAO:

Y'know, this is so unfair, does anyone want to hear stories about Ken's embarrassing moments for karma?
When we have a big enough collection of your and Ken's embarrassing stories, we can include them in a poll to see who has the most! LOL

P.S. enKay, I-ay on'tway aysay a-ay ordway!
:) arbaraBay

Back
Top Bottom