Ken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
Allow me to introduce my incredible husband Ken!! He has just joined our site so now I can no longer surprise him with fancy recipes and take credit for them. (Heeheehee! Like I ever did!)

Please make him feel at home folks, and whatever you do...DON'T karma him! He wants to pass me!

Yes indeed!! Welcome Mr.Alix!!!

Now you havent felt the wrath of me yet, Im sure Alix has filled you in.....hope you enjoy the sight....:) :)

What took you so long anyhoo?

Ok Alix I wont just cuz you asked so nicely!

Welcome Ken...hope you enjoy it as much as Alix!

Welcome Ken. We are so glad Alix didn't hide this site from you :LOL: Now you have to put up with all of us crazies.

Welcome Ken! I feel like we are family, since I consider Alix my little sister! I'm glad you have decided to join us! If you notice a kook named Maidrite running around Discuss Cooking, that is my husband! He's a great guy and you will like him. :mrgreen:

:) Barbara

2.gif

I could have hidden it? DANG! I was trying to give Ken an avatar but can't find one the right size. Phooey!

If you find one that is relatively square then send it to me and I can try to resize it for you if you want.

Welcome to our second home, Ken!! Hope you enjoy us crackups as much as Alix!!
{Wasabi, I love that !!!}

4.gif

Thankyou for the welcomes everyone! I figured since Alix is on here 24/7 this might be the only way we can communicate! (just kidding, Hon!)
Please ignore what she said about Karma....and hit me hard! Let's see how fast I can pass her....(karma hits will be rewarded with embarrassing stories about Alix)
I don't think I'll be spending too much time on here as I don't have much to offer in the line of cooking discussions...
"Should you remove the celophane from the cheese slice before you place it on your burger?"
When I'm online, I usually spend my time in a couple of CFL forums....I know there are many Canadian Football League fans on this site....
Better get back to work....as site helper 'you know who' is watching my every move.
I'll let you know how the pork turned out!
Later!

Ken said:
Thankyou for the welcomes everyone! I figured since Alix is on here 24/7 this might be the only way we can communicate! (just kidding, Hon!)
Please ignore what she said about Karma....and hit me hard! Let's see how fast I can pass her....(karma hits will be rewarded with embarrassing stories about Alix)
Later!

HA HA HA! He is kidding folks! Pay no attention to that comment. And remember HON I am here 24/7 and am quick with my edit button!!

tancowgirl2000 said:
wooo too funny wasabi!!! What a welcome!
I've heard that's the same welcome she gives people at her front door!

Sorry Wasabi! I just couldn't resist!!

:) Barbara

Ken said:
I don't think I'll be spending too much time on here as I don't have much to offer in the line of cooking discussions...
"Should you remove the celophane from the cheese slice before you place it on your burger?"
When I'm online, I usually spend my time in a couple of CFL forums....I know there are many Canadian Football League fans on this site....
Better get back to work....as site helper 'you know who' is watching my every move.
I'll let you know how the pork turned out!
Later!

Welcome Ken, I know just what you mean. Just follow me over to off topics and Jokes and Games. Great now I have done it, they will start calling us Joke and Game, oh well as long as they don't call Us late for Supper !:ohmy: :huh: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: . Nice having you on here My Friend!

P.S. I guess you are "Game" because they all say I am a "JOKE"! :( ................. :LOL:

now that funny!! As for Alix being in 24/7.....hmmmm and you just found out....QUICK Alix, hide all the bad stuff

Back
Top Bottom