Kitchenelf's sister

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Anniebelle

Assistant Cook
New to forum, hello everybody, live on the Oregon coast where it is wet and cool, not good for anything growing in my garden, need sun desperately. My husband is the best BBQer in the world, he really is. I need receipes that use alternative methods of sweetening. Am a Mastergardener, Wildlife Steward and most of my time is volunteering in that direction. If I can be outdoors I am happy. Any questions, feel free to write and ask away. I am Kitchenelf's sister on the other side of the country. I can tell you lots of things about her :rolleyes: hahahahahahaha. Will be back with lots of good receipes for y'all. SYL

Anniebelle, our ears (or should I say eyes) are open for all your "dirt" on our dear kitchenelf!!:mrgreen: (Just joking elf, you know we all love you!) It's great to have you here Anniebelle!!:)

Anniebelle we are so happy you have joined out group. If you are related to Kitchenelf then you must be a sweetheart and have great taste in food :) I look forward to chatting with you!

Welcome to DC Anniebelle!! Glad to have you aboard!

9.gif

nice to meet you, anniebelle! if you're related to elf i'm sure you're a great person, too.:) you'll have a good time here.

Anniebelle, welcome to the DC family!

Once folks realize your abilities in the horticulture field, no doubt you'll be inundated with questions!

Thanks for coming aboard - can't wait to hear about hubby's BBQing!

Welcome, Anniebelle! It will be great to have you here! I'm sure I will be able to come up with some gardening questions for you. We're having the opposite weather than you--lots of sun and too dry!--so my poor garden is struggling! We're so glad you've joined us! :)

...I don't know this person....she couldn't possibly have any dirt on me.....I'm taking away ALL her karma....and I'm going to give her some goofy avatar!!!!!!

Hi sis - glad you finally posted something!!!!! Now don't anyone go get on their high BBQ horse - but for those that know bbq as a food she means grilling - to those that bbq outside on a grill - her husband is indeed a good bbq'er AND I hope he still fishes. He tried to catch a salmon for me every day to bring back when I was out there. On the last day, at the 11th hour, he caught a nice one - ran it to the fish market where they packed it in dry ice - the hotel stored it in their kitchen for me - it was wonderful!!

Anyway - glad you are here - share your knowledge and then come see me and do something with my very shaded courtyard :mrgreen:

I'm still trying to figure out where Anniebelle came from!!!

Welcome Annibelle, so glad to meet you..Will be happy to chat and exchange recipes...You seem to have your sisters great sense of humor..I look forward to hearing more from you.

kadesma

Welcome Anniebelle!:flowers:

What a cool surprise this is! Do you have any embarrassing stories about Kitchenelf? I would love to hear them.:mrgreen: Don't be shy now...

Hello and welcome!!! I am Elf's new best friend..:ROFLMAO: my DH and I met met Elf and the Bear in Napa and had lunch..love them both but don't tell her...:angel: ..They live just a skip and holler from my DH family.

Marge~Dove

Hi Anniebelle! It's nice to know that you knew kitchenelf was here and you joined anyway! LOL (J/K k.elf!). I'm sure you will love it here. There are some great people here, and some good recipes and tips.

:) Barbara
15.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom