"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > Discuss Cooking Community Forums > New Member Introductions!

Old 04-16-2013, 07:43 AM   #11
Ogress Supreme

Site Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie View Post
The Princess used to be a nice person until her cats took over her life and that of the Ogre. But we love her anyway. We really feel sorry for the Ogre.
ROFL!!!

Old 04-16-2013, 09:07 AM   #12
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
Stay away from the teriyaki...and the kittens....

I don't play well with others, I bite and I'm an Ogress...married to an Ogre and two cats who own the both of us. They let us out to play every once in a while.

Welcome!
You're talking nonsense! Liar liar pants on fire
Either you are nice or we're all too grumpy to notice you're not

Welcome to DC Ahoy........ (Sorry couldn't remember the rest!)

"I hear voices and they don't like you "
Snip 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 02:34 PM   #13
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addie View Post
The Princess used to be a nice person until her cats took over her life and that of the Ogre. But we love her anyway. We really feel sorry for the Ogre.
We do??? I didn't get that memo.
Old 04-16-2013, 02:47 PM   #14
Head Chef

Welcome to Discuss Cooking

Click around the site, and I'm sure you will find lots of food inspiration. Any particular dishes or foods you're interested in?
Old 04-16-2013, 04:17 PM   #15
Senior Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessFiona60 View Post
Stay away from the teriyaki...and the kittens....

I don't play well with others, I bite and I'm an Ogress...married to an Ogre and two cats who own the both of us. They let us out to play every once in a while.

Welcome!
Haha People who don't play well will be invited to my kitty BBQs I do kitty on a stick, grilled kitty..... you get the picture! I am joking & I hope you took it that way but like Dawgluver said, us foodies do love our pets.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:19 PM   #16
Senior Cook

Thanks for the welcomes everyone. You seem like you do enjoy each other's company & I hope to be here for a long time.
Old 04-16-2013, 04:35 PM   #17
Executive Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahoymatey2013 View Post
Haha People who don't play well will be invited to my kitty BBQs I do kitty on a stick, grilled kitty..... you get the picture! I am joking & I hope you took it that way but like Dawgluver said, us foodies do love our pets.
Be careful, I got in trouble one April Fools day by suggesting steaks from an endangered marine mammal were on the menu. But its all good! A buddy of mine won an Oscar as one of the u/w cameramen on the Documentry "The Cove".
Old 04-16-2013, 04:43 PM   #18
Senior Cook

I have a strange sense of humor, I think it's because I work with all men. Yeah, I blame it on that. They always tell me that they never know what I'll come out & say next. I like to keep people on their toes.

I wonder if I should share what I said to them one day on the elevator when I was new?!?!?!?!
Old 04-16-2013, 05:10 PM   #19
Chef Extraordinaire

Quote:
I have a strange sense of humor, I think it's because I work with all men. Yeah, I blame it on that. They always tell me that they never know what I'll come out & say next. I like to keep people on their toes.

I wonder if I should share what I said to them one day on the elevator when I was new?!?!?!?!
I know what you are saying. I too have a strange sense of humor. I try to see the funny side of everything. But the strongest language I have ever used in this forum is (block your ears) Dag Nab It! And my strongest word is "Dang!" I am sure everyone is now tsk tsking and clucking their tongues. "That Addie is out of control again!"

If you do make an inappropriate post, there is always a moderator or administrator on duty and it will be removed promptly. Then you will receive a private message telling you why it was removed. But it is always handle delicately.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:18 PM   #20
Ogress Supreme

Site Administrator

Quote:
Trust me, there is no sense of humor like that of a Nightshift nurse...

Told mt nephew (who loves cats) that's why we kept cats, raising them for teriyaki...we usually serve venison at Christmas and rabbit at Easter.

But seriously, Welcome.