Ladies and gentlmen, and children of all ages!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Caine

Washing Up
May I introduce to you, my new foster children,

img_437421_0_3cf77f1f8c725c97b042f8378f782b6f.jpg

Merrill, Wayne, Jay, Donny, Jimmie, and Marie!

Katie E said:
Oh my gosh, Caine, they're adorable. There's hardly anything cuter than a pile 'o kittens. Foster? How long will you be keeping them?

Who knows? They're about 5 weeks old now. First they have to make weight, which is 2 pounds, so they can be altered, then they have to have three sets of vaccinations, three weeks apart, and then someone who meets our requirements is going to have to want to take them home. I figure they will be with me for at least the next 6 weeks.

Katie E said:
Oh, I see. So are they the offspring of a mommy kitty you have?
No, they're the offspring of a mama cat that someone didn't bother to get spayed. She will be spayed this week, and will breed no more. I have the kittens because she was too emaciated to continue to feed them.

When I say "we" I am referring to Cats Cradle Rescue Group.

Hey Caine, 6 kittens must be too much of work!! Send me a couple of them over here I will help!!:-p

Oh my!!!!!!! They are sooo cute. I noticed the Osmond names immediately . . . I was a big fan when I was a little kid.

StirBlue said:
So are you taking care of Mama too?

No, the woman that originally found mama and kittens is taking care of the mama right now. Cats Cradle will, however, be paying for the spaying, and her upkeep until her final disposition is decided.

spryte said:
They are soooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So are you, my dear. So are you.

Nice to see you around! :LOL:

BTW, I still have that Klingon picture! ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom