Laura from Italy

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LalliMarchetti

Assistant Cook
Hi everyone!
I'm Laura, I'm 16 and I'm italian.
I have two passions: cooking and English! In fact my dream is learning English really well and can speak it without difficulties.
My other dream is becoming a pastry. I really love every kind of desserts but in general i love cooking everything: from cookies up to pizza!
I decided to join them entering this forum.
I look forward to sharing with you my italian dishes and also learning something more from you.
I apologize if i've made some mistakes.
I hope to have fun here and to make new cooks-friends :LOL:

Laura

Hi everyone!
I'm Laura, I'm 16 and I'm italian.
I have two passions: cooking and English! In fact my dream is learning English really well and can speak it without difficulties.
My other dream is becoming a pastry. I really love every kind of desserts but in general i love cooking everything: from cookies up to pizza!
I decided to join them entering this forum.
I look forward to sharing with you my italian dishes and also learning something more from you.
I apologize if i've made some mistakes.
I hope to have fun here and to make new cooks-friends :LOL:

Laura

Yeh, to get you started, you might want to become a pastry cook, or chef, rather than a pastry. We have some people around here that just might decide to take a bite out of you if you are a pastry.:LOL:

Welcome to DC. We love to share recipes, have wholesome fun, and make friends from all over the world. We love learning new cooking skills, and techniques.

First pastry for you, my pancake recipe (I can hear you DC'ers groaning out there. Just remember, she's new and hasn't tried the recipe yet.) This recipe is loved by so many people, I can't count them all.

Chief Longwind's World Famous Pancakes

First, the wet and dry ingrediants must be mixed seperately and then combined.

Dry ingrediants:
1 cup All-Purpose Flour
2 tbs. sugar or sweetener of choice (I use Splenda)
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tbs. double-acting baking powder
Mix together all dry ingredients with a wire whisk

Wet Ingrediants:
3/4 cup milk
3 tbs. cooking oil
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
1 large egg
Beat together all wet ingrediants except for the egg-white.

Combine the wet and dry ingrediants, stirring as little as possible to make the batter. Cook immediately over medium heat (365 degrees F.) until bubbles form on top and begin to pop. Gently flip and cook for about 1 minute more. Remove from heat and serve with your favorite pancake toppings.

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Welcome to DC Laura. We have another member from the Baltic part of Europe and he too is in the process of learning English. It is not an easy language to learn and I loudly applaud anyone who even attempts it. You have one thing on your side though. You are still young and new languages come easy to the youths. Whatever errors you may make we are very quick to overlook. Just the fact that you are making the effort is enough for us.

This is a fun place to be. Lots of information available. Have a question? Someone will always have an answer for you. :angel:

hah! i made him say good morning.

bolas, you are under my power now. you will begin to post daily again, and get harry to post again sooooon,.

lol, i was lurker surfing and saw that you were about to respond, so i jumped in.

good to see you, buddy.

and again, welcome laura.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom