Let The Vetting Begin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, well. Look what the Cat dragged in.

Welcome, Carl!

Guess whooooo....

MammaCat

At least it was a fine boy this time and not another dead bird...:LOL:

Awk...don't tell him I said that he was "a fine boy" damages my reputation as an Ogress.

At least it was a fine boy this time and not another dead bird...:LOL:

Awk...don't tell him I said that he was "a fine boy" damages my reputation as an Ogress.

He's a boy...he probably won't notice.

She's still bringing in dead things? I thought she was over that.:ermm:

Your reputation's safe, Ogress.

MammaCat

Hi Mamma!

I do agree of this. The only things boys notice are how big a girl's butt is.

I do not bring in dead things! Carl is very much alive. For the present.

With love,
~Cat

Hi Mamma!

With love,
~Cat

Gotcha!!! :LOL::ROFLMAO:

Love and Hugs,
P. Fiona

Hi Mamma!

With love,
~Cat

She said this. She really, really said this.:neutral:

MammaCat

Wow. Things get brutal in a hurry here, don't they? Just kidding!

Thanks, y'all. I reckon it's good when y'all can say anything you want!

Cat, I don't really notice butts, but you're right. Guys look at butts and breasts and they talk about it a lot. I just think you're pretty all over, and I've told you this before. What I like best about you isn't how you look. You're funny and smart and that's what I like.

MammaCat, gee whiz, duhhh, who could you be? Oh! Like Brasov didn't give you away, much less the screen name. Cat was really upset about her Uncle Alex. I'm sorry for yours and Cat's loss.

Ogress, I did notice! Thanks! But I won't dare cross a lady who calls herself Ogress Supreme. I actually like living.

Cat warned me y'all might give me a hard time, and that's okay. She teases everybody, so I'm used to it.

I'm gonna go hunting for microwave recipes. Some aren't so good, and it's always disappointing when that happens. Y'all be good, take care, and I'll see y'all soon.

Carl

Carl is okay by me, he enjoys being teased. An important trait to hang out with us.

Most of what we say is done with laughter and love, Carl!

Thanks, ladies. I'd feel uncomfortable, you know, if y'all didn't tease me. Y'all are like Cat. If she doesn't like you, she's just polite and doesn't tease you. Then you know you're on her poop list.

I meant what I said about this beats the crap out of Facebook. I didn't know forums like this existed.

I called home to tell my mom about this forum, and her boyfriend answered. He asked me if I was in trouble. I said, no, I wasn't, and he asked me what I wanted. I said I didn't want anything. He goes, "Why did you call?" I go, "I just wanted to talk to Mom." He says, "She ain't here. So you gotta talk to me." I say, "No, thank you. I'll call later." So I hung up. He called back cussing at me.

So I needed the teasing. I can't call Cat because she's got L and her mother there. I'm really sick and tired of this jerk.

Carl

Sounds like a jerk...best to stay away from him as much as you can.

It's the same here, how could we NOT like you if Cat likes you?

Thanks, ladies. I'd feel uncomfortable, you know, if y'all didn't tease me. Y'all are like Cat. If she doesn't like you, she's just polite and doesn't tease you. Then you know you're on her poop list.

I meant what I said about this beats the crap out of Facebook. I didn't know forums like this existed.

I called home to tell my mom about this forum, and her boyfriend answered. He asked me if I was in trouble. I said, no, I wasn't, and he asked me what I wanted. I said I didn't want anything. He goes, "Why did you call?" I go, "I just wanted to talk to Mom." He says, "She ain't here. So you gotta talk to me." I say, "No, thank you. I'll call later." So I hung up. He called back cussing at me.

So I needed the teasing. I can't call Cat because she's got L and her mother there. I'm really sick and tired of this jerk.

Carl

Hang in there, Carl. You didn't choose who is with your mom and you don't live there either, which is good...for you. Just try to maintain some calm and talk to us here. We have broad shoulders.

Carl, you are already Cat-approved. And we all like you too. Sadly, we can't choose our parents, or who our parents choose.

Hang in there, we have a whole lot of sisterly, brotherly, motherly, fatherly, auntly, grandmotherly, and all sorts of other otherly advice from folks who are happy to listen, and offer advice, or not.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom