Let The Vetting Begin...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds like a jerk...best to stay away from him as much as you can.

It's the same here, how could we NOT like you if Cat likes you?

Well, ma'am, thank you. Cat's my best friend. Her friends are my friends, and that's y'all here.

I don't know the answer to your question, Ogress, but I'm hoping y'all will know me from my posts.

I wish my Mom wasn't with him. He thinks I'm a loser. He's got 2 sons, and they're in prison. He thinks college kids are lazy and soaking up tuition. That's not right.

I know the economy's bad now, but even if I have to hold three part-time jobs after college, I'll never go back home. I really hate him.

Carl

Hang in there, Carl. You didn't choose who is with your mom and you don't live there either, which is good...for you. Just try to maintain some calm and talk to us here. We have broad shoulders.

Thank you, Katie. I'm trying to be calm, but this is my Mom. Thanks for letting me spew.

I'm not normally angry but it's my Mom. Cat will probably get mad at me for this, but Dad shot himself in the head in front of me and my sister.

Mom doesn't need this jerk. Lately, he's been bugging her to sign her house over to him.

I told her not to do it, but I don't know if she did or didn't. I told her not to.

I don't know why she's with him. I know he hates me. My sister is another story.

Carl

Carl, you are already Cat-approved. And we all like you too. Sadly, we can't choose our parents, or who our parents choose.

Hang in there, we have a whole lot of sisterly, brotherly, motherly, fatherly, auntly, grandmotherly, and all sorts of other otherly advice from folks who are happy to listen, and offer advice, or not.

Thanks, ma'am. One day I hope I'll be there for y'all. Any advice would be really good.

Carl

I didn't mean to cause so much drama. I'm sorry. Cat just left. She called and knew I was mad, so she jumped in her car and got to me.

I apologize. Let's just forget this crap. I'm never going home again and that's it. I'll make my own home.

Cat will be home shortly. I'm sorry, Cat, and y'all, I'm sorry I said too much.

Carl

Carl, these people of this website care of you. I know when you speak of bad things you become upset.

Now. Go to your bed, and dream of nice things. Turn your computer off and think of good things.

I shall be there for you after good sleep.

Good night.
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom