Looks like a good place to start

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dumpandstir

Senior Cook
My user name says alot. I cook for my family of 8 soon to be 9. I use the crockpot a bunch. I am not afraid to try almost anything and many things are made on the fly. I am pretty good at looking at what I have and throwing it together.

My new interest in cooking is cooking fish and game. I have been experimenting with duck sausage. I have also canned carp and I hope to get a new smoker for Christmas.

I hope to get many tips here and contribute where I can. This place looks fun.

Some of the crazy things I have done?? Made ice cream with malt and hops for a unique taste. Super spicy meatballs that include 3 lbs of onions, 16 jalapenos, 4 habaneros and, 2 heads of garlic.

Wow!! 9?????? Goodness gracious... by all means, welcome to DC! Pull up a chair and make yourself at home! :)

It IS fun! Come on in and make yourself at home!!
img_735930_0_a3b6d56926492b06891b1e9943f81759.jpg

9 is total in the family not just kids. I don't want you to mistaken us for crazy people.:ROFLMAO: We will only have 7 children.

OK, we are crazy people. For some reason I love to cook a huge meal every chance I get. Now that is crazy. :wacko:

Welcome to DC dumpandstir ! I like your wide-open approach-malt & hops ice cream? How was it?

And I'd like to try those meatballs.....except I'd like mine with a little more "kick"!!:LOL:

Back
Top Bottom