Love home cooking

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

KingRandom2

Assistant Cook
I found this forum via tapatalk. I've already found done great recipes just browsing around. Excited to find an active and friendly community here. I'm going to try a recipe tonight that i found here. 40 clove chicken. I'll let you all know how it turns out!!

I found this forum via tapatalk. I've already found done great recipes just browsing around. Excited to find an active and friendly community here. I'm going to try a recipe tonight that i found here. 40 clove chicken. I'll let you all know how it turns out!!

I have made Chicken with 40 cloves of garlic and it was great! Hope you enjoy the same results.

Welcome to DC

Just finished dinner and it was great. I was going to take a picture but we were so hungry i forgot. Lol

Welcome to DC! I often forget to recharge the batteries for my digital camera...and haven't figured out how to upload pics taken with my cell phone. Take time to browse through the various threads. The daily "What's for dinner" thread also has lots of recipes embedded in the posts (and usually photos!).

Welcome to DC! I often forget to recharge the batteries for my digital camera...and haven't figured out how to upload pics taken with my cell phone. Take time to browse through the various threads. The daily "What's for dinner" thread also has lots of recipes embedded in the posts (and usually photos!).
Thanks cws, I'll be sure to check that out! I love seeing pics that didn't come out of a magazine. Gives a better idea of what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom