Maidrite!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday!

fest30.gif

You all have recharged My Heart Today so, Watch out and Thank you also to Barbara L " THE LOVE OF MY LIFE" sorry Gals,Sorry GUYS Too !:ohmy: :LOL: Crewsk,GB,Urmaniac13,Alix,Texasgirl

Ken,JKath,PA Baker,Kitchenelf, Raine.
May You Be Blessed Today and Always. and Have a "HEART FELT MAIDRITE DAY" Love James
You all are my Family Like it or Not, I Lay claim to you all ! :chef: :cool:

Maiderite,
I'm sorry I missed your special day... I hope you had a wonderful day...You deserve the best...Thank you for being YOU, you make this forum lots of fun and a pleasure to visit..There is always a smile for everyone..Thanks birthday boy...
kadesna:)

I just saw this too. Been busy busy busy at work - no time for forums in a few days. Hope you had a great birthday!

BC

:mellow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MAIDRITE!!!!:cool:

I still have a lot of work to do figuring all of this "high tech" stuff out!

Wanted to send you a "COLOURFUL" message but this will have to do.

Hope your day has been as special as you are! From what I have experienced and what I read - you (and Barbara!) are very much appreciated, respected, enjoyed and loved!!!)

All the best in the next year and I sure hope that you guys are enjoying a beautiful and perfect Fall!

Cyberchef

May I take this time to Thank Mudbug,Kadesma,BlueCat,

Callie,SierraCook,Cyberchef For Your Birthday Wishes as well. Thank You All For Making My Birthday so Great. May You Days Be Blessed with Health and Wealth and for You all Thank You for Touching My Heart Love James!:chef:
One More Thing have a
"MONSTER MAIDRITE DAY !":cool:

Happy Birthday!!!

Hope you had a very Magritte Day. Oops, "Maidrite Day."

f963magrittethesonofman19647gi.jpg

j/k. Hope your day was special. :)

:LOL: Thank You Mish, It wouldn't be complete without you. I Hope You have a " MONSTER MAIDRITE DAY TOO!:huh:

You're welcome Maidrite. (Wasn't sure if you pronounced your screen name mad reet or made right.)

Still working on my monster day. If only I could get that guy back in his cage.

godzilla9de.jpg

OMG!!!!

I am so sorry I missed it Maidrite!!

For ALL the things you've done and I miss your special day!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAIDRITE!!!!

I AM SO SORRY I MISSED IT!!! PLEASE FORGIVE ME!!!!

Nothing to forgive Your here are you not Tanis ?

Mish you are to much !:LOL:

Thank You all Very much, You all made My Week !

May You all Find as much Happiness in Life ! James

Back
Top Bottom