MexicoKaren, Happy Birthday!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Happy Birthday MexicoKaren! I'm sure I'm not the only one who would say that we love having you here, and hope you have a great day!

Wow, another birthday, huh, don't they seem to roll around pretty fast these days?

Hope you have a wonderful day with good eats shared with the ones you love!

May 2009 bring you the best of health, happiness, and always loving friends. Happy birthday and many more.

(To the Beatles tune)
Da da da da da da da da da.
You say it's your birthday.
Da da da da da da da da da
Happy birthday to you.
You say it's your birthday.
We're gonna have a good time.
Happy birthday to you.:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Hope you have a great day.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

I tried to find something that was as pretty as your art, but, no luck. This is as close as I can get. Happy Birthday!!! I hope it was great!!
img_773539_0_6ab59cab9e55a4bdb8273c2856784484.jpg

Wow, I feel so cared for by all of you. Thank you all so much. What a wonderful group of friends! The day ended by going to visit some friends who called and said they had found a little kitty in the middle of a busy street, and would we be interested? My hubby loves kitties, and we were on our way. Came home with a tiny, fragile little calico/tabby kitten who has barely left Jerry's arms in the last two hours. I don't know anyone who makes a better kitty "mommy" than him. He's sitting at the computer with the baby in the crook of his arm, playing his solitaire games. My son called from China first thing this morning; had lunch with my daughter before she went to work at 2:30 (it was actually her boss who called about the kitty). So all is right with the world. Thanks again to everyone for your special and original wishes...I especially loved the sun and moon - wish I'd painted it! Love you all - Karen

Back
Top Bottom