Morning, everyone!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gingerlaurie

Assistant Cook
Hi there! I'm Laurie, and I live in Alberta, Canada. Bit chilly this morning...!!

I love to cook, even to the point of laying awake at night thinking of what I can create the next day! I was briefly on this site a couple of years ago, but am here to stay now. :chef:

Have a super day! Looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Welcome back! I too was away for a couple of years and was surprised I was already a member when I went to sign up. I love it here. The folks are friendly, fun, helpful and supportive. I'm sure you'll love it too.

Thanks, everyone!

I've been looking around the site...my goodness...where to start?! I think I need a "quick and dirty" instruction manual on where to post if I have a question...if I want to talk about what I'm making today...meeting new friends!

I can see myself spending waaaaay too much time here this winter. LOL!

Hey, Alix!

I'm in Swan Hills...about two hours northeast of Edmonton. Probably heading into the west end tomorrow (roads permitting) so I can go to T & T Supermarket at West Ed! :)

I live just a few blocks east of WEM. You better get there freaking early if you want a parking spot! Its Christmas shopping season you know.

Mmmmmmm! I love T&T. Best Asian market going!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom