My Baby Boy's Birthday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Corinne

Sous Chef
Mystic, CT - transplanted from Lancaster, PA
Shane Michael Ray Kilhefner made his entrance into this world at 10:31 PM on September 18th, 1980 - 26 years ago. He left us by an accidental fall from his apt. balcony in the early morning hours of March 12, 2004. Happy Birthday, my beloved son. You were/are my pride & joy, the light of my life. I will love you & miss you as long as I live - you are always with me. This photo was one of the last pictures of Shane - taken about 6-8 months before he died. Please click on the photo to see the larger image of him.

Shane&L.jpg

happy birthday shane.

corinne, my heart is completely with you today. thank you for allowing us to be a part of your family.

Happy Birthday Shane!!... your spirit will live and shine on in the heart of your loving mamma and those of all the loved ones.

Try to keep your smile on on this special day Corinne... that is how your boy would like it to be!
(((Hugs))) and all my best wishes!!:heart:

Happy Birthday Shane...
Thank you Corinne for sharing this special day with us...You are indeed family.

kadesma

Last edited:
He is Gone
You can shed tears that he is gone, Or you can smile because he lived,
You can close your eyes and pray that he will come back,
Or you can open your eyes and see all that he has left.
Your heart can be empty because you can't see him Or you can be full of the love that you shared,
You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday, Or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.
You can remember him and only that he is gone Or you can cherish his memory and let it live on,
You can cry and close your mind be empty and turn your back,
Or you can do what he would want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.
David Harkins

Happy Birthday, Shane

Hi Corrine and hello to your son, as well. Corrine, I'm not a religious person, don't belong to any group or organization. However, I do have a belief that we never really are far from those we love, regardless of how we may be seperated. Be it distance, time, death.....I don't think we are ever really apart.
Your tribute to his life is inspiring. I believe his life is continueing, still, and if you close your eyes and listen, you'll hear all about it. It's his heart that is speaking...and your heart that can listen.:heart:

Wasabi..that was beautiful. Words to live by.

I know Shane loved you and is sniling down on his day.
Dove

Happy Birthday Shane!!!Hope you're celebrating with all of those who left us too soon and don't forget to send your Mom a Hi how ya doin'!!!
((Corrine)))I'm holding you so close to my heart as only one greiveing Mom to another can do.Celebrating our "baby boys" birthdays this way is tough but, treasuring every moment we had with them is our birthday wishes to them.LOTSD of love and energy on this difficult day, Vicki

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom