My goodness!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

milford

Cook
This Forum is alive with people. After Recipezaar, I thought I would never find a busy Forum again. I've never run across it Googling for Cooking Forums. Just a fluke I found it. This place is wonderful. Point me towards the fridge and a recliner and I'll feel at home. But anyway, I'm slightly handicapped, I love to cook but it gets more difficult over time. I'm hoping to find some easy, shortcut, time saving ideas here. And some great recipes! :yum:

Hi Milford - nice to have another Brit her!

Welcome to this cookery forum.
color.gif

Welcome to DC. Lots of fun and information. Have a question? We have the answer. In fact you will get more answers than you can imagine. And each response will probably have a different answer.

I too am having difficulty standing too long. So I have a nice stool to sit on when I am in the kitchen. It sure comes in handy when I am peeling and paring veggies. And the suggestion from Josie in an excellent one. I sometimes make a dessert for my son in a mug. He is on a diet, but every so often he wants something sweet. And a mug dessert is just the perfect size for his diet. :angel:

We're most happy to have you with us! Just jump right in and enjoy. A great place to start is at the nightly dinner thread, where people actually cook every day. Lot's of inspiration there. My mobility is somewhat limited too, and my scoot around kitchen chair gets a daily work out. It's a wonderful thing!

Back
Top Bottom