My Test Kitchen is Open

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O.K. and I thought my user name was long. pizzaonsundaysaladallweek (POSSAW)!
Welcome to DC, your gonna love it here and you'll get lots and lots of ideas for your test kitchen. Welcome aboard!! They call me GOMK (getoutamykitchen)!!

I see you have a section for FoodTV. I will be spending a lot of time there. FoodTV asked me to do a show for them with my test kitchen. I am coming up with ideas for episodes now.

Welcome to DC POSSAW! You'll certainly be able to find plenty of ideas for your test kitchen here. I think I remember you from another board years ago - weren't you the one working on a coca-cola whole wheat pizza crust? How did that turn out??

Welcome to DC POSSAW! You'll certainly be able to find plenty of ideas for your test kitchen here. I think I remember you from another board years ago - weren't you the one working on a coca-cola whole wheat pizza crust? How did that turn out??
FoodTV loved that idea. That is one of the reasons they are doing the show on my test kitchen. I have found out that Diet Coke works the best.

OK it is close enough to the end of the day for me to say this.
April Fools
He did not really sign up. It was me all along. This was just a small little joke for the people who came over from the FoodTV boards ;)

OK it is close enough to the end of the day for me to say this.
April Fools
He did not really sign up. It was me all along. This was just a small little joke for the people who came over from the FoodTV boards ;)

All I have to say is ******* ************** ******* **** *** *********** ***** *********** ***********!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom