New Foodie on the Block

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mrsperky said:
hey mark nice to meet you, i am also new here, i am christina. i was wondering, how many people on here are actually chefs? i am in culinary school right now so this is a great place for me but i was wondering how many professionals are around?
Christina, there are many in the industry, many who love to cook and many who just love to eat! :)
Make sure to start a thread of your own to introduce yourself too!

Mark - I'm with GB - I love most food. (I'm desperately trying to love fish for my husband's sake, but I don't yet like it:ermm: ).

Glad to meet you Mark. You've come to a great place.
I have a garden cooking site where I share gardening tips and vegetable recipes. I've been at DC for a few months now and I have to tell you the people here are the best! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

mrsperky,
From what I can gather it seems as though this is just a great place for foodies from all over to talk about food. I am not sure how many people are actually in the business as most seem to be titled Executive Chef or even Master Chef. Can I ask what school program you are in? How far along are you? If I can ever be of help let me know I can also be reached via askachef.com.

urmaniac13,
I love Rome. I had spent alot of time in both Italy and Sicily. I love the people, history and of course the food. I was just suprised when I rented a home that there were no shelves or even a sink in the house. I had to purchase/rent them
Mark

Welcome! How does it feel having the title "assistant cook" under your name still, after ALL that expirience? Hehe.

Back
Top Bottom