New Forum Member

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Welcome to the group Rose
Hope to get a chance to chat with you and share some recipes.
kadesma:)

Hello Rose, a lot of fine folks here on DC got a question just ask some body will give you a answer very soon. your answer could come from all over the world. We have members all over the earth

Answer to JKath thread

Hello JKath, I'm Rose and from South Australia a land of sweeping plains and of desert sands, our Island is girth by sea, a wide brown land for me. Born here but my parent's migrated to Australia from Italy in the 50's post war. I am a nurse by profession, which is quite demanding at times but rewarding. I'm blessed with 2 son's and wonderful husband of 20yrs. My use of my computer for fourms is limited as I only choose what interests me, and know that through food all cultures unite in a magical way, so that is why I chose DC, hope to chat and get to know others of similar ideas.:)

Welcome Rose! Everytime I see someone new join that is so far away, it just fills me with this great sense of unity! It's funny how something like food of wich most people don't even think twice about, they just eat it to survive yet for others it can create a bond and brings far off nations together as family!

Hope that wasn't too sappy! :blush: :LOL:Anyways a great big welcome to you! Glad for you to join us!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom