New from Australia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

maidofkent

Assistant Cook
Hello everyone,
Just a quick note to say I just joined. I won't be a regular participant but look forward to occasional visits.
We're part of the 'wrinkly brigade' but still young at heart. We came out to Australia in 1971 from England and live in Queensland with our 2 little dogs.
I just bought a turbo oven with a minimal cook book and that's why I joined this site but have posted that on another forum.
Anyone else here from Australia?
Cheers for now,
Maid of Kent

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello everyone,
Just a quick note to say I just joined. I won't be a regular participant but look forward to occasional visits.
We're part of the 'wrinkly brigade' but still young at heart. We came out to Australia in 1971 from England and live in Queensland with our 2 little dogs.
I just bought a turbo oven with a minimal cook book and that's why I joined this site but have posted that on another forum.
Anyone else here from Australia?
Cheers for now,
Maid of Kent
nope,but i wish i was.weathers lousy over here.soggy greetings from manchester uk!

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Aboard ... Do adore Sydney ... Stunning restaurant scene ...

Though not from Australia, my older daughter Naia shares Coasts ( Wellington, New Zealand and Melbourne, Florida ) for her profession and we had met in Sydney two years ago ... Awesome and breathtakingly beautiful city ...

Ciao,
Margaux Cintrano.

Welcome to DC! I think we have a few of your countrymen somewhere around here.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom